Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Thunder Has Been Stolen

Last night, my dad's side of the family got together for the first time in awhile to celebrate my grandmother's birthday.  The night consisted of vulture dip, fun stories, morbid birthday cards, gator rides, and fireworks bought in South Carolina (where they are actually legal).  The whole occasion was bittersweet, as it was the last family gathering before many of the cousins (myself included) began to go in vastly different directions.  Coming home, I was inspired to write a blog about how much my family has meant to me, particularly my cousin Sarah.  Too tired to write anything last night, I put it off until today.

Little did I know, my thunder was stolen in the night.

Yes, my delightfully awesome cousin Sarah has beaten me to it and written about us already on her own blog, which you can find here: 
http://saraharant.blogspot.com/

I would put in my own two cents, but she has a very witty way with words (ha, alliteration for the win-) which I will not even try to contest with. 
In other words, go to her blog and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment